See Johnathan's comment. It sounds like an html/css issue. If it renders in the source its working.

On Sep 4, 2007, at 4:48 AM, Mark Baldry wrote:

Hi Tom

to be honest i would much rather use DTML as i understand this but it doesn't seem to work it only returns the result of the SOAP query when i view the source code. The SOAPMethod product recommends DTML but I have followed the
example they give and this is what is happening.

Mark

On Monday 03 September 2007 17:32, Jonathan wrote:
----- Original Message -----
From: "Tom Von Lahndorff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "robert rottermann" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <zope@zope.org>
Sent: Monday, September 03, 2007 12:10 PM
Subject: Re: [Zope] SOAPMethod

Hi Mark,

There's nothing wrong with using DTML instead of TAL. each have their drawbacks and benefits and it really comes down to user choice and job
requirements. People on this list though will always recommend  TAL
because they are mostly developers who use WYSIWYG html editors. If you hand code your design markup dtml can be much cleaner, require less code
and avoid annoying problems with javascript.

Tom

+1   ;-)

Jonathan