Andreas advice about using a firewall is probably the right advice.
Basically, since it's an internal IP it's not accessible from the outside. What you do is that you only expose the Pound server to the internet and then no one will ever be able to reach the zope directly unless they're inside the network which is only going to be your colleagues anyway.

Juan Javier Carrera Obrero wrote:
Hello, I have installed pound and zope in different machines. Pound is a IP: 192.168.1.1 and Zope is in IP: 192.168.1.5:8080. Pound balances to Zope, correctly.

Although, I want than Zope does not visible from external, that is to say, Zope is only accessible from Pound (and not with http://192.168.1.5:8080 manually) . I have tried con "ip-address", but it does not run.

Anybody do knows how do it ?

Thanks !

Peter Bengtsson,
work www.fry-it.com