Hi,

does somebody knows how to get next iterations of columns from SQL query? I
think that is only due my unknowledge of right pythonic syntax.

<dtml-let vypisSQL_LET="vypisSQL()"> -- ZSQL method results catch
<dtml-in vypisSQL_LET prefix="listing">

current value: <dtml-var column>
next value: <dtml-var "vypisSQL_LET.column[listing_number]"> -- here is an
error

</dtml-in>
</dtml-let>

Do you have some ideas how to get next value, please?

It is possible to do with fill ['','',''....] fields or with
memorizing/display last values as a main result, but it is not what I want,
it is quite large sequence and ### columns.

Many thanks, JL.