----- Original Message ----- From: "michael nt milne" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Zope] Two ZEO instances running on same server?

The data.fs directories are both different though. It's only things like
site names and product listings that are being mirrored. Not actual site
content...

As Michael mentioned, this sounds like you have some ports (or ZODB mount points) set incorrectly. To confirm:

1- examine both Data.fs files and note the sizes and last modification times
2- make a change (that will affect the ZODB) in only one of the Zope instances 3- examine both Data.fs files. Did the file size/modification time change in the expected Data.fs file and not change in the 'other' Data.fs file?

Jonathan

On 9/18/07, Martijn Pieters <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 9/18/07, michael nt milne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> What I get is site names etc displayed which haven't been created in
that
> instance and vice versa. When clicking on the site, no actual data is
> displayed and also skins aren't correct. It also looks like the
/Products
> directories are mirrored in ZOPE. However if I go into site set-up in
Plone
> and add/remove products the correct products are listed for each
instance.

Sounds like you'll need to double-check your ports, you have got some
wires crossed somewhere.

You can doublecheck this by looking at the Data.fs sizes and
modification times in both ZEO server instances, I suspect that you
have both your Zope clusters write to one Data.fs only.

--
Martijn Pieters

--
michael