Hi Garito

Thank you very much!
I was thinking in something more like a monitor (to use it even if zope is working ok) but I try it
Perhaps profiling is what you are looking for. Inside the ZMI Go to:
/Control_Panel/DebugInfo and press the "Profiling"-tab. In order to use
this, you will have to enable it in your zope.conf file (See the
comments there).

I'm not sure if this is mentioned somewhere in the zope book (you may
look for it), but I know that the zope help mentions it; just click on
the  "Profiling"-tab, then go to the help link at the upper-right corner
of the ZMI.

Best regards