From: Andreas Jung [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: September 20, 2007 09:50
To: Doyon, Jean-Francois; Andreas Jung; zope@zope.org
Subject: RE: [Zope] PageTemplate API Question

--On 20. September 2007 09:42:50 -0400 "Doyon, Jean-Francois"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> obj = request['PUBLISHED']
> print repr(obj)
>
> <FSPageTemplate at /atlas/maptext_view used for
> /atlas/maps.mtp/environment.mtp/seaice.mtp/break-up.thm/1.mtx>
>
> I have the FSPageTemplate ... It's being applied to "1.mtx".
>
> How do I get to "1.mtx" directly, getting rid of the Page Template?
>
> I want to end up with this object:
>
> <MapTopicText at
> /atlas/maps.mtp/environment.mtp/seaice.mtp/break-up.thm/1.mtx>
>
> I want to get to the object the template is being applied TO.

You might read my first reply carefully :-) I told you about the
'context' object as it is present within your ZPT.
The 'context' object *IS* the object you are talking about.

(for further details -> The Zope Book with its three ZPT chapters)

-aj