Stephan Richter wrote:
 Hi everyone,

 I am happy to announce that the second Foliage sprint task is
 completed. Julian Bonilla, Graham Stratton and I worked on the
 outstanding issues on creating a functional version of the APIDOC,
 which comes with Zope.

 Thanks to Jens Vagelpohl, the static APIDOC is now available at:

 http://apidoc.zope.org

 I have also uploaded a TGZ archive to:

 http://download.zope.org/distribution/static-apidoc.tgz

 I hope that this development will spark renewed interest in the tool.
 In the future I plan to make more packages available in APIDOC and
 make it work with eggs. If you are interested, please let me know!

Great news !
Congratulations to you all !!

Regards,
Baiju M