On 9/29/07, Dieter Maurer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>    Almost every non-trivial request (all requests not delivering
>    static content) write to the ZODB. This means, we are
>    using the ZODB in a high frequency write szenario -- one,
>    it has not been designed for.

as such as szenario might be relevant for some design decisions,
could you tell, what "high frequency" roughly means? What would
you implement differently, if you could start over?

if the gc has to remove many objects, perhaps you can use
gc.set_treshold() to tune for a higher collection frequency. so each
collection run might end up using less time.