Our organization uses a great Zope-based tool called GroupServer - http://groupserver.org

For us, it is the open source YahooGroups/GoogleGroups killer you can run on your own domain, with your own privacy policy, and without the ads.

Our online groups focused on public issues in local communities (ten across Minnesota, England, and New Zealand currently - http://forums.e-democracy.org ) and we are looking to connect with Zope-developers who have an interest in social networking/online communities.

From time to time we receive small grants that allow us to fund a feature enhancements, but at this point we are looking for people passionate about Zope and local community participation to help advise us on our use of technology and perhaps answer a Zope-related question from time to time. Down the road we are hoping to build up our development capacity to both contribute to the work of the super OnlineGroups.Net team for the overall tool and deploy customizations that are particular to our needs.

If you'd like to connect with us, drop us a line:

  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sincerely,
Steven Clift
E-Democracy.Org

P.S. If you live near the Twin Cities of Minnesota, Brighton, Bristol, or East London in the UK, or Christchurch in New Zealand we are in particular interested in knowing about your Zope work.