Hello Andreas
you have an interesting way of deducing what happens at a company.
I hope you don't use the same thought process when writing your code.
FYI
The poster Ramachandra is fresh out of school and exploring the world of
open source at ZeOmega as a trainee. He was new to Zope and wanted to see what kind of help he can get on news groups. chris withers gave him the right guidance. But your response is a negative remark about ZeOmega and is in poor taste and does not even remotely address Ramachandras query.
I hope the  information below will  help you better understand ZeOmega and
you will refrain from making unwarranted negative remarks about us. FYI ZeOmega is a member of the Zope foundation and also a sponsor member of the Python Software Foundation. We were sponsors of Pycon where you had an opportunity to present your
project this year.
Our platform Jiva built using Zope2 technology is used to manage health care
for over 10 million lives in the US.
Our client list includes Gartner for whom we run an event management
platform using Zope 2 technology and also fortune 100 insurance companies
whom we have convinced to use Zope 2 technology.
We have been in the Zope community for over 7 years and employ over 70 zope
programmers and are by default the largest Zope shop on the planet.
We have trained 100's of zope programmers and one amongst them is currently
working
at Zope corp
We have one active developer on the Zope 3 project.
We are also evaluating funding the open source ZEORaid initiative.

regards
sathya

Andreas Jung-5 wrote:

--On 4. Oktober 2007 08:10:29 +0100 Chris Withers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> System User wrote:
>>> How t create a zope instance, how to give database connections to it?
>>
>> You're at Zeomega, I'm sure there's someone who can help you out there...

I have the impression that ppl at Zeomega don't talk to each other....

-aj