The apostrophe was entered with a different encoding from what you're using to show it. My guess is that you copy and paste a LATIN1 string, entered it into a form that doesn't transform and then you're trying to show it with Content-Type UTF8.

Getting encodings right has never been easy.
...unless you keep it simple and consistent.
...everywhere.

kamal hamzat wrote:
Hi,
Please what can I do to stop zope showing apostrophe in my content as a small square box. I am running Zope 2.10.4, python 2.4.4 on a windows server. Thanks.
Kamal.

Peter Bengtsson,
work www.fry-it.com
home www.peterbe.com