--On 31. Oktober 2007 08:21:01 -0800 Ben Bartrum <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello

The DTML code below populates a large menu with folders and their
descriptions, however one of the items in the menu should now point to a
URL on a different server.  I can change the code - for example make it
ordinary HTML, or add the new URL above or below, but I want to know if
it is possible to make a folder-like object that points to the new URL,
and will work with no change to the code below:

Why does it has to be a folder? You can simple add a PythonScript that performs an URL redirection if called. You just have to added the script and adjust your loop to find folders *and* PythonScript.

-aj