Dieter Maurer wrote:
> Please stay on the list! Readded...

I was reading reading zope-dev through Gmane's NNTP-gateway so I think
my answer stayed on that list. (I posted a similar question last week on
zope, did you mean that one?)

> Robert Casties wrote at 2007-11-27 09:47 +0100:
>> Is the parser for the search query also pluggable? I will have another
>> look at TextIndexNG.
>
> You should look at "TextIndexNG3".
>
> There, you can specify lots of things either globally through ZCML,
> in the index during creation and passed as parameter.
>
> For the query search parser, you have at least the later two
> options.

Thanks, I will try TextIndexNG soon but I need to set up a development
instance first since I'm a little afraid of installing TextIndexNG on
the production system.

Cheers
        Robert