On 1 Dec 2007, at 23:49 , Pawel Lewicki wrote:
Pawel Lewicki pisze:
Philipp von Weitershausen pisze:
Pawel Lewicki wrote:
Hi,
Am I doing anything wrong or filter parameter of browser:menuItem is just ignored? I have that problem in Plone but I suspect CMF ActionsTool if not Five itself.

 <browser:menuItem
     for="Products.Archetypes.interfaces.IBaseObject"
     menu="object"
     title="synchronize"
     action="synchronizeObject"
     permission="cmf.ModifyPortalContent"
     filter="string: object/whatever"
     />

I tried "whatever" Python Script, registered page view, etc. No success.

You're using it wrong. The "string: object/whatever" expression yields a string containing "object/whatever", instead of calling object.whatever(). To achieve that, you should simply say "object/ whatever" in the filter argument.

Hi,
I get KeyError: 'object'
that way.

Pawel