Some sort of rating system and comments about Zope products would be nice; like Joomla does with its extensions.
For example:,com_mtree/task,viewlink/lin

I can't say how much time I have wasted investigating dead-end or poorly or un-supported Zope products over the years. Being able to read other peoples unsoliciated opinions about a Joomla Extension has been incredibly helpful in making successful long-term selections.

This is what we need, just install contentrating on I suppose...