I am trying to secure a Z MySQL Database connection. Specifically, I don't
want anyone other than the Owner to be able to see the Properties page
(since that contains database password details).

I've tried changing various permissions but none do what I want. "Change
Database Connections" controls changing the connection on the Properties
page but doesn't prevent viewing. "View Management screens" controls access
to the Status page. "View", "Manage properties", "Access contents
information" have no obvious effect.

Could anyone provide any suggestions?