On Fri, Dec 14, 2007 at 09:16:54PM +0000, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> there isn't but you can write an External Method in pure python.
>
> On 14/12/2007, David Bear <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I wanted to use urlparse to handle manage some url rewrites but it's
> > not importable.. Is there any zope functional equivelent that I can
> > use to parse urls?

Thanks for all the responses.

I'm a little suprised that there isn't anything like urlparse
functionaly in zope. I would think parsing urls would be a fairly
common chore. Which leads me to think that I may be thinking
completely wrong about what I want to accomplish.

Perhaps I can get closer to what I want if I better understand the
names 'here' and 'context'.  I am writing a python script and I want
to get the path to where the script lives -- not from where it was
called. But I don't see that 'here' is a name available to script.
Yet, 'context' doesn't seem to do what I want.

what is the easiest way to get the path to where a script lives?

--
David Bear
phone:  602-496-0424