--On 26. Dezember 2007 18:56:43 -0800 Ross Patterson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The amusing thing is much of the most useful information I've gotten has
been off list.  :)

It seems as though a creating an informative resource on licensing in
the Zope and/or Plone communities is not possible due to these
impassioned opinions.  As such, I'd like to to consider that conclusion
to be the resolution of this thread.  :)

You'll can solve the gap between the followers of the purity of the GPL and
people just trying to their job and money.

My-last-2-cents-on-this-topic,
Andreas