--On 27. Dezember 2007 01:59:10 +0100 Rakotomandimby Mihamina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,
I would like to learn about using Gadfly, on a very little application.

Consider using a *real* database. Gadfly is a toy and it will be removed
in Zope 2.11.

And of course you're right: it is a well known fact that PythonScript
are restricted on imports and doing other stuff. That's why we have *trusted
codde* in form of external methods, Zope products and browser views.

In addition: your code does not make much sense from the architectural point of view. Zope has a DB abstraction layer with ZSQL methods. If you do execute SQL code directly this way, be doomed. Please read the RDBMS
of "The Zope Book 2.7 edition" (use Google).

Andreas