Andreas Jung wrote:
I would like to learn about using Gadfly, on a very little application.
Consider using a *real* database. Gadfly is a toy and it will be removed
in Zope 2.11.

And of course you're right: it is a well known fact that PythonScript
are restricted on imports and doing other stuff. That's why we have *trusted code* in form of external methods, Zope products

Okay. I tried on Gadfly in order to test my SQL statements.
But are Product's *.py files (those in the "Products" FS directory) also restricted that way?

In addition: your code does not make much sense from the architectural point of view. Zope has a DB abstraction layer with ZSQL methods.

I really want to use ZPT+Python on the thing I am developping.
Is there any hint to have:
  "ZQSL Methods" -> "Python Sscript" -> "ZPT"

Thank you for all.
I am going to have a look at the ZOpe book, as you said.