--On 7. Januar 2008 19:17:06 +0000 Peter Bengtsson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Damn it! Not the answer I was hoping for. I was hoping for something
simpler and more obvious :)

What object do you suggest I inspect in the debugger then? I don't know
how the ZODB figures out what it needs to save.

That's trivial start your debugger in ZODB.serialize._dump() and check
the 'state' parameter (should be a dict). Using pprint.pprint(state) will
make the output less painful...just check the output for something with
instancemethod or something similar smelly.

-aj