--On 7. Januar 2008 21:10:32 +0000 Running Clam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

I have a need to generate an md5 hash for an XML fragment generated by
TTW Zope code.

Error Type: Unauthorized
Error Value: The container has no security assertions. Access to
'update' of (md5.md5 object at 0xb98ab00) denied.

I'm basing this on: -

http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZDG/current/Security.stx

...specifically the section entitled " Utility Functions For Allowing
Import of Modules By Through The Web Code".

I thought I understood this, and have used it with other Python
modules, but based on what is happening with the md5 module, I
obvioulsy don't!

FAQ!

allow_module() does not work with all and everything.
Use an external method or a browser view instead or move your code into your zope product code (if you have one).

-aj