Today, I detected (and fixed) a nasty bug in my "ManagabelIndex".

The bug affects indexes with "TermType=='DateInteger'".
When for such an index a "DateTime" value is converted to a "DateInteger",
the input is rounded up to a "Date" rather than rounded down.
Because this is applied uniformly to all "DateTime" values,
the bug becomes visible only when true "Date" values and "DateTime"
values are both involved.

The bug is fixed in version 1.7.3 which can be found at

  <http://www.dieter.handshake.de/pyprojects/zope#ManagableIndex>

After "ManagableIndex" is updated, all affected indexes needs
to be reindexed (as otherwise the update makes things worse:
the indexed values have used rounding up while the queries
use rounding down).

--
Dieter