--On 8. Januar 2008 23:27:22 +0000 Kamal Hamzat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

I am unable to log-in into the my zope server. This just happened because
I have not changed my log-in info.

Afterwards I also tried to create emergency user and still unable to
login.

I used the plone3_buildout to build the zope and plone. And what I
noticed was that i have 2 zpasswd.py files in my installation.

one here: C:\optilux\bin\parts\zope2\utilities
and another one here :
C:\>cd optilux\bin\parts\zope2\lib\python\zope2\startup\misc

You can always create a new account using

zopectl adduser username password

and login with this account.

-aj