Please ask the plone-users mailing list (dedicated to Plone issues).

Andreas

--On 16. Januar 2008 18:40:12 -0800 Lars Hohmuth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have a weird problem with our Plone 2.5.3 test site after a new
designer took over. Plone now middle aligns the content column and the
portlets in the slot on the center line, instead of on top.

                                              --------------------

---------------------------

|     Left-slots                |

|                                        |        center

---------------------------

                                             ---------------------

We can sort of fix this by manually adding vertical-align: top; in the
css. But my designer claims that he caused this by "changing a setting
in Plone or the ZMI" and doesn't remember which one.

Since it's not on the production site, it's not a life and death
situation, but any suggestions what might cause this are gratefully
accepted. Google and the Plone site search yielded pretty much nothing.

Thanks,

Lars Hohmuth

Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, Handelsregister A 381535
Geschäftsführer/Gesellschafter: ZOPYX Limited, Birmingham, UK