I'm not sure how the rogue file got there but it was probably while I was
trying to install a non 2.5 version of python, I did have a lot of trouble
installing python with zlib included, I don't know if this is a common
problem. 

Anyway, I fixed the problem by removing and reinstalling python 2.4.4 with
zlib and that has solved the problem. Zope works perfectly now. Thanks
everyone for the help!

Alex
-- 
View this message in context: 
http://www.nabble.com/ZMI-in-zope-2.10.5-broken-tp15125493p15185129.html
Sent from the Zope - General mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

_______________________________________________
Zope maillist  -  Zope@zope.org
http://mail.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope
**   No cross posts or HTML encoding!  **
(Related lists - 
 http://mail.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope-announce
 http://mail.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope-dev )

Reply via email to