--On 4. Februar 2008 09:57:33 +0100 Jaroslav Lukesh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi all,

I was upload some DTML methods via FTP, after cca minute or less I was do
copy of Data.fs and I was see (after running it with another instance)
that these changes are not present.

How can I alter ZODB commit time, please?

There is no need to alter anything. Zope commits the transaction immediately when terminating the request. The data is immediately available. Either you have some caching effect or you are using a catalog search for preseting your data and your data isn't indexed so far....sounds like an app-level
issue.

-aj