Janko Hauser-2 wrote:
> Besides I didn't know that there is an extension mechanism besides
> recipes.
> One of our repositories is also password protected, but after the
> first successful login with an interactive svn session on the console
> this is not an actual issue.

Yes that's how lovely.buildouthttp is hooked (a extension), to add
So no interactive session is required at all. You should try it, it's very

For svndevelop, beware that your buildout syntax will therefore depend on
extension. Regular develop are fine, if you have a buildout-friendly layout
in your subversion: you can checkout a whole tree and use relative paths
in your buildout.

Sent from the Zope - General mailing list archive at Nabble.com.