Jaroslav Lukesh wrote at 2008-2-6 00:08 +0100:
>Once more, correction of misformatted text for better readability.
>   - __traceback_info__: REQUEST
>  Module <string>, line 1, in <expression>
>NameError: name 'kalendar_titulni_pouze_akce_str' is not defined
>Line 313 where is the error looks:
><dtml-call "REQUEST.set('akce', kalendar_titulni_pouze_akce_str)">
>Is somewhere some extra product or patch to show partial code where is

You are right: DTML is only rarely used nowadays and its support

I do not know of a product or patch to improve on this
(also I modified our local Zope to at least report which
DTMLObject caused a problem).

You can improve it by adding "__traceback_info__"
or "__traceback_supplement__" definitions at strategic places
in the DMTL implementation.