I can't. There is another service active with IIS .

:/

massimiliano

Il giorno 07/feb/08, alle ore 16:06, Jens Vagelpohl ha scritto:

On Feb 7, 2008, at 16:04 , TrashMan wrote:

Sorry for question that will already have been made...i'm searching about it but i'm confused.

I've a new plone site on windows 2003 platform with IIS up.

For zope/plone behind IIS i must buy enfold proxy or ISAPIrewrite (helicontech)??

Other solutions?? I worked so far in linux and i don't know these simple things

You can install Apache on Windows and thus use a reliable tool you're probably familiar with already.

jens