Le Sat, 16 Feb 2008 18:33:52 +0000, KLEIN Stephane a écrit :

> Hi,
> 
> I've tested z3c.zalchemy package and I've this error :
> 
> """
> ComponentLookupError: (<InterfaceClass
> z3c.zalchemy.interfaces.IAlchemyEngineUtility>, 'DemoEngine-1') 
> """

I've found one fix :

comment this line in demo/demo_1/message.py :

#z3c.zalchemy.createTable('message', 'DemoEngine-1')

add this lines in demo/demo_1/configure.zcml

  <alchemy:createTable
      table="message"
      engine="DemoEngine-1"
      />

Explication : z3c.zalchemy.createTable('message', 'DemoEngine-1') can't 
work because utility registered in zcml is really registered at end of 
configuration parsing. Thereof 
z3c.zalchemy.interfaces.IAlchemyEngineUtility can't be caught.

Regards,
Stephane

_______________________________________________
Zope maillist  -  Zope@zope.org
http://mail.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope
**   No cross posts or HTML encoding!  **
(Related lists - 
 http://mail.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope-announce
 http://mail.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope-dev )

Reply via email to