--On 18. Februar 2008 10:17:11 -0800 Erik Myllymaki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Andreas Jung wrote:
I find all Page Templates and PDFs and Catalog them. They do show up in
the Catalog, but the Page Templates have all their HTML tags included in
the catalog(I thought they would be stripped automagically)

Your expectations are wrong. If an object does not provide
IIndexableContent or if there is no adapter for this then TXNG3 will
default to the "old" Zope 2 indexing behaviour and index the string
representation of the content as it is.

I had thought that since ZPT has a content type of text/html, that
TextIndexNG3 would lookup and use the converter listed on the Converters
page for the "text/html" mimetype: "Converter HTML to ASCII"  "always"

How do I enable this behaviour?

Please read what I wrote. This is not supported and won't be supported out-of-the-box. If you need this feature you have to fulfill the requirements I mentioned and that are documented in the TXNG3' README.txt file.