Hello Andreas,

I'm using the following products: ZStyleSheet, Localizer, exUserFolder,
mxODBCDA, ExternalEditor, LocalFS, ScriptModules.

My application is a frontend app for a database.
Zope itself doesn't store any information in its database
(it's only 10 MB filled with program code for the input masks).

With kind regards
Florian Reiser

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

Jetzt dabei sein: http://www.shortview.de/[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Psst! Geheimtipp: Online Games kostenlos spielen bei den GMX Free Games!
http://games.entertainment.web.de/de/entertainment/games/free