Le Tue, 19 Feb 2008 15:09:18 +0000, KLEIN Stéphane a écrit :

> Hello,
>
> at this place https://answers.launchpad.net/zopeproject/+question/25054
> I've asked this question :
>
> """
> In zopeproject context, how can I execute test on one or all buildout-
> eggs packages ?
>
> I've tried to use bin/test -p zope.foobar but it do nothing. """

The solution is :

In buildout.cfg, add eggs names that you want to test in eggs option of
test section. Example, if you want to test zope.schema and zope.zal eggs :

"""
[test]
recipe = zc.recipe.testrunner
eggs = zope.schema
       zope.tal
"""

Next start buildout command like this :

$ bin/buildout -N

Next, to start test on this eggs, you need to launch bin/test command :

$ bin/test

At the moment, I haven't found solution to test automaticaly all eggs.
The single solution is to add manually all eggs in eggs option.

Regards,
Stephane