--On 22. Februar 2008 02:31:51 -0800 madhangc <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Dear all,

I'm new to zope. I have planned to use zope with postgresql in a windows
environment. I have installed zope 2.x, python 2.4, mxtools, psycopg2.0. I
have no idea to proceed from here. I have ZpsycopgDA downloaded, but i
don't no how to install it and use it in zope. It is very urgent that i
have to finish a project.

Like with any other product: install the ZPsycopgDA product inside the
Products folder of your instance home, restart and create a ZPsycopgDA connection through the ZMI...then write your ZSQL methods..according to the RDBMS of "The Zope Book 2.7 edition"...please read up.