Thank you Giampiero,

Your answer made me realise I had asked the wrong question. I am really looking for something to coordinate personal diaries for meetings and events. I know this is a big, complicated field that teams work on for years. Do I expect too much?

Cliff

Giampiero Benvenuti wrote:
Hi there,

I 'm using "Calendar Tag". It does work fine for my needs:

http://www.zope.org/Members/teyc/CalendarTag

Ciao,

Giampiero