Hello everybody,

I created a group member and a group folder (using grufspaces), from where I
run a python script.
The result of this script is a n number of brain objects (indexed_file)
indexed in portal_catalog.

All object are correctly indexed, so I can search contents, but as a
groupmember only.

the question is: how can I modify (from the script) permissions of the brains
objects in order to get them searchable from anybody?

the main part of my script:

        for pub in context.query_05(idx_value=idx_value):
                object = '/query_06/' + pub.id + '/indexed_file'
                my_catalog.catalog_object(pub, object)