Dieter Maurer wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote at 2008-3-2 14:17 +0100:
We use Zope for the user interface part of our software product. We currently export the whole folder hierarchy into a .zexp file and maintain this file in Subversion. I'm looking for a way to manage a folder structure as individual Zope objects in Subversion.

When I remember right, Tres has a product that allows to
dump and restore standard Zope objects to/from the file system.
I forgot its name but you should be able to find it via
your favorite search engine.

I wonder if Tres has also finished DAV support of Zope to also
support DeltaV - this would make Zope immediately a SVN server
- problem solved :-)

Well... wishfull thinking ;)