Peter Sabaini wrote:
On Sunday 02 March 2008 14:17:31 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Dear all

We use Zope for the  user interface part of our software product.
We currently export the whole folder hierarchy into a .zexp file and
maintain this file in Subversion.

I'm looking for a way to manage a folder structure as individual
Zope objects in Subversion.

If read-only access is enough, maybe this is for you:

And to initially populate File System site with something you have
developed in the Zope DB, you need FSDump.

Although compatibility between the 2 is not perfect - not everything you
dump is usable in File System Site unmodified, they do make a good

Robert (Jamie) Munro