Tino Wildenhain wrote:
Yuri wrote:
Hi, all!

I would like to define a class inside a python script (so I can catalog it and use catalog to store info, as the tutorial about catalog everything suggests).

Its not possible in Python Scripts. You would need to write either
an external method or a small product.

You also cannot easily hand instances of your own classes over to DTML or scripts. The issue here is that your instances won't have Zope security information. You can define and use your own classes and instances to your heart's delight, just don't expect Zope to use them directly. Limit yourself to returning simple Python structures like strings, dictionaries and lists or Zope objects.

So developing a product, is the only option?