You're nearly there!

1. Change the mount point to be something like /session_folder
2. Mount the data fs and create the mount point
3. Create a new transient object container in /session_folder
4. Change /session_data_manager to point to

Restart your zope servers and they should all start to use the same shared
session back end.

 Unix & Web Infrastructure Management
 Faculty of Medical Sciences Computing
 University of Newcastle