On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 2:52 PM, Andreas Jung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  > I just noticed that when I submit a form to a zope script(python) that
>  > includes a file upload, the content-type and content-length headers of
>  > the response are incorrectly set to those of the uploaded file, rather
>  > than those of what the script actually returns.  Any ideas why this
>  > could be happening?  I'm running zope 2.9.6 on Debian etch.
>  How to reproduce?

This is deep in a complicated setup and so far I have failed to
reproduce it with small test scripts.  I know that isn't so helpful,
sorry.  I'll keep trying to reproduce it, but I wonder if anyone has
experienced anything at all similar or has any hints about where the
problem *might* be, to point my efforts in a more likely direction?