--On 18. März 2008 14:16:54 -0700 rieh25 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I need an application to choose a specific printer in a client computer
(not the server) for printing reports. Internet explorer uses register
entries to configure the default printer, but the problem is that an
external script would do this changes in the server, not the local
computer. Or should I just give up trying to use Zope and use an external
utility (MS Access perhaps) to manage the printing part of the

Client-side printing functionality has absolutely nothing to do with Zope.