--On 18. März 2008 15:23:56 -0500 Michael Shulman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 2:52 PM, Andreas Jung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 > I just noticed that when I submit a form to a zope script(python) that
 > includes a file upload, the content-type and content-length headers of
 > the response are incorrectly set to those of the uploaded file, rather
 > than those of what the script actually returns.  Any ideas why this
 > could be happening?  I'm running zope 2.9.6 on Debian etch.

 How to reproduce?

This is deep in a complicated setup and so far I have failed to
reproduce it with small test scripts.  I know that isn't so helpful,
sorry.  I'll keep trying to reproduce it, but I wonder if anyone has
experienced anything at all similar or has any hints about where the
problem *might* be, to point my efforts in a more likely direction?

If you can only repoduce yourself: take the debugger and analyze the related code in OFS.File and/or trible check all HTTP headers being send during the upload operation.