On Mar 26, 2008, at 17:55 , Simon Michael wrote:
ZEO clients connecting to one and the same ZEO database server then that's pretty dangerous.

It is ? Yikes.

I believe you, as I remember this working for a while and then giving zodb errors requiring a restart. I wonder why ?

I wouldn't think you'd see ZODB errors, unless your development instance had a different Zope version, but who knows. My main worry would be changing persistent objects, even inadvertently, and errors you'd get when a production instance with the old production code picked them up.