Hi,
I have a problem with accessing files with non-ascii titles via Enfold Desktop (WebDAV)- Zope 2.10.4).

Traceback (innermost last):
  Module webdav.Resource, line 286, in PROPFIND
  Module webdav.davcmds, line 124, in apply
  Module OFS.PropertySheets, line 344, in dav__allprop
UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xc3 in position 47: ordinal not in range(128)

Is it a bug? I solved my problem with extra line:

+        result = [r.decode('ascii', 'ignore') for r in result]
        result='\n'.join(result)

        return propstat % (self.xml_namespace(), result, '200 OK', '')