Dear all

I would like to thank all those who have responded to my query about
of Zope objects in Subversion. After I sent out my message on 2 March, I
got completely
side-tracked by other business. Please accept my apologies for this late

I've experimented with FSDump and FileSystemSite, but that's a one-way
solution; i.e.,
I cannot restore the file system back into ZODB.

For me, the most promising respone was:

think it may be useful.

> Best
> sam

I will gladly wait until Sam publishes their tools, and I think this
will be useful to
the community indeed. Thank you in advance, Sam!

Best regards,
Martin Gfeller