--On 7. April 2008 00:20:28 -0600 Jonathan Salazar Santos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello All,

I recently bought a dedicated server at Godaddy.com, the think its, I want
to run zope in https mode, but not success, so...
really: Must I need configure Apache+FastCGI+Zope to get ready SSL on

You setup SSL in the same way as you would do it without using SSL.
Standard Apache + RewriteRules. Except the related VirtualHost section
needs the Apache option for having SSL enable (SSLEngine on) + the related part within the standard rewrite rule for Zope as to be adjust from 'http'
to 'https'. That's all!