--On 7. April 2008 14:52:23 +0200 Jaroslav Lukesh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Dear all,

I must install zope under vmware, but there are big speed degradation
over  plain machine. Does somebody have some tip&tricks to run Zope under
VMware  faster?

What means "too slow"...please come up with some numbers...If you give your virtual machine very little memory then it will of course be slow...although other configurations can also influence the performance. Of course virtual machine are a bit slower than real hardware (usually <5-10%) but I have never experienced any major performance issues with Zope under Vmware.

-aj