--On 9. April 2008 22:40:01 +0200 Josef Meile <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Dear list

I'm trying to send a multi-part email after having submitted a
form. In that form, the user will give some basic information
from him, then he will be able to send at most three files.

I started shivering while reading your code. We would have written such code
five or six years ago - because we had no other choice.
Please use the standard 'email' module of Python...this just works
and you don't need to write such ugly and error-prone DTML